Sponsor Relationship Manager (Fixed-Term)
We are looking for a motivated, service-driven member of staff to join the College Support and Sponsor teams and to help develop our engagement with an ever-growing number of sponsoring organisations.
The Sponsor Relationship Manager will play an integral role within these teams, ensuring effective two way communication between colleges and sponsors, providing accurate and timely information in order to maintain our Service Level Agreements (SLA) with sponsors.
Working with the Head of College Operations (Information and Insights) and Head of Sponsor Relations (UK), a typical week would include:
- Maintaining and developing sponsor relationships via regular updates on student performance and engagement, along with ad-hoc resolution of issues.
- Coordinating with College Sponsor Liaison teams to ensure Sponsor SLA is being met, and levels of service are standardised across the Kaplan International Pathways network. Providing training for new members of College teams.
- Being a two-way conduit for feedback from Colleges to sponsors and the Sponsor Action Team, whilst cascading updates from sponsors to the College teams.
- Maintaining accuracy of sponsor accounts on Salesforce and ensuring all activities are logged
- Supporting College teams to monitor and collect outstanding Financial Guarantees and assisting in individual cases
- Playing an active role within the Sponsor Action Team, including visits to sponsors and promoting positive news stories to the team and sponsors.
- Leading on Pre-Departure briefings for sponsored students, providing an efficient handover from pre-enrolment to post-enrolment support, and a smooth transition for students into their Pathways studies.
- Enhancing sponsor awareness of the academic calendar including stakeholder reporting dates and promoting their utilisation
- Excellent organisational, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Exceptional customer service ethos
- Ability to find and present solutions to achieve customer satisfaction
- Ability to demonstrate international and cultural sensitivities
- Excellent team skills and the ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Experience of building relationships
The post of Sponsor Relationship Manager is initially available on a 6 month fixed term basis.
About Kaplan International Pathways
Kaplan International Pathways, a division of Kaplan Inc., offers international students a wide range of flexible study options - from University preparation programmes in the UK, Australia, USA and Japan through to full degree programmes in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. Through our academic partnerships with leading universities, our expertise in student recruitment, our exceptional teaching and a real focus on customer service and pastoral care, each year we are proud to welcome thousands of students from more than 100 countries through the doors of our colleges.
In the UK, we operate 9 campus-based colleges in partnership with Bournemouth University, University of Glasgow, University of Liverpool, Nottingham Trent University, University of Nottingham, University of Brighton, University of Essex, University of York and University of West of England, Bristol and an off-campus college in London offering pathways to 7 leading well-ranked UK universities.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter. Closing date: 5th June 2023.
- 28 days annual leave*
- Big discounts on Kaplan courses for you and your family
- 24/7 confidential helpline providing counselling and other support services
- Company pension contributions
- Maternity, Adoption, Shared Parental and Paternity/Partner pay which is well above statutory levels
- Medicash Health Cash Plan
*Please note that the annual leave entitlement will be calculated on a pro rata basis if the role is part time.
At Kaplan International, we are committed to working in a diverse organisation and strive to provide equality of opportunity for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or identity, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership. If as a disabled applicant (as defined under the Equality Act 2010) you would like to request that your application is considered our Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS) please let us know using this form
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
For international students who have the rights to stay in the UK following graduation, we welcome application under the Graduate Route visa.