CRM Manager (9-12 month maternity cover)
We're looking to recruit a commercially-driven, ROI focused CRM Comms Manager who will be responsible for driving the implementation of our CRM communications plan, encompassing automations and planned engagement comms. The role is hybrid with 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
We are Kaplan International Pathways. We proudly recruit and provide international students with a vital foundation in English language, study skills and academic subjects which enables them to progress onto bachelors and masters degrees at a wide range of well-regarded and well-ranked universities. We work with education agents, sponsoring bodies and school counsellors from all over the world to welcome students from more than 100 countries into our vibrant, cosmopolitan student bodies in locations from Liverpool, Bristol and London to New York, Boston and Phoenix – and many more. For more information, please visit our website.
When it comes to CRM, we operate with smaller volumes compared to other businesses; however, our business is about high-value products and life-changing decisions. Our goal is not to process large-scale automations but to automate and simplify very complex and emotionally charged customer journeys.
Besides our obvious B2C customers (students and parents) we also work with a range of B2B customers such as education agents all over the world, sponsoring bodies (governments or companies), and school counsellors. These different types of relationships require different communication strategies.
This role will play a crucial role in our organisation, helping to unpack these individual customer journeys and working alongside our business stakeholders through sharp and comprehensive briefing management, team management and leadership. We are looking for someone who can quickly grasp the wider context of our business priorities and translate these into value-adding communications to customers.
As the CRM Manager, you will line manage a team of experienced and highly technical colleagues, experts in CRM comms and Salesforce, while at the same time working collaboratively with Digital Marketing peers. You will be expected to lead by example on communications briefings and implementing solutions with IT Business Systems, Admissions and Sales teams, ensuring briefings are taken, resourced and executed correctly.
In summary, we need a Marketeer with:
- Experience and ability to coach and lead a small team
- Significant experience with and a passion for CRM comms
- Analytical mindset
- Solid understanding of CRM technologies
- Strategic business thinking and ability to drive transformation
- Energy managing stakeholders, identifying business opportunities and translating them to Marketing communications
- Strong working knowledge of GDPR best practices
- Focus on end-users as well as other emotional influencers (family members, teachers)
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Digital Marketing peers
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience working with external software integrators
- Experience working with IT teams and business analysts
What we offer you:
- Salary of £45,000-55,000 per annum plus up to 10% bonus
- Opportunity to join a highly skilled and experienced immediate team
- Clear goals
- an exciting, complex project with multiple variables
- Ability to make a difference
- World-class marketing automation systems, including automated emails and text messaging
- Further technical training opportunities
- A great working environment with a high-performing Marketing team
Please apply with CV and cover letter by 15th June
At Kaplan International, we are committed to working in a diverse organisation and strive to provide equality of opportunity for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or identity, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
If you would like to be considered for an interview under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme, please complete this form or email us on email@example.com
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.