Production and Projects Manager
We are looking to recruit an attentive and project management focussed Production and Projects Manager to join our dynamic Global Projects team.
About the Kaplan Language Group
Kaplan Language Group (KLG) is a leading business in the language travel industry, providing high quality, language-travel programs across the world. The group consists of some of the biggest names in educational language tourism: Alpadia Language Schools, ESL Languages, and Kaplan International Languages.
With more than 130 combined years of experience and thousands of happy and satisfied alumni, KLG offers a wide range of language and cultural programs in more than 100 countries across the world, allowing students to embark on a unique, life-changing journey specifically tailored to their needs and goals. As one of the largest providers in the sector and as part of Kaplan Inc, a large US-listed business, the Kaplan Languages Group is ideally placed to meet the high demand from students now wishing to travel abroad and get back into the classroom to build their language skills.
About the role
We’re looking for a Production and Projects Manager with strong problem-solving skills, great communication skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to build and maintain excellent business relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
The Global Projects team work closely with key stakeholders across our Marketing department and the organisation, building and maintaining relationships at all levels. The team work on several projects throughout the year, and the Production and Projects Manager will oversee all requests, manage the deadlines and prioritise to keep all stakeholders satisfied.
Reporting to the Global Projects manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing new requests, assign projects to colleagues, plan resources, schedule and update team Trello boards
- Analysing briefs and ensure all the required information is available for your team to complete a project
- Prioritising projects and resources for team to ensure a manageable workload
- Implementing and maintain processes to improve efficiency within the team
- Managing warehouse logistics, staying on top of stock numbers and clearing out redundant stock
- Reporting on team output, providing regular updates for the wider Marketing department
- Processing invoices, proofreading and other ad-hod quality control tasks
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your manager
- A great communicator at all levels, with an ability to manage expectations
- An organised multi-tasker who has strong attention to detail (you won’t miss a beat!)
- A clear understanding of the full creative process across design, content and copywriting, video, photography and social media
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment, working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with the Adobe creative cloud, and a master of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience managing large scale print production projects
- Experience using project management platforms such as Trello
- Daily and long-term project planning and resourcing experience
- Proven in implementing and monitoring processes
- Mac and PC literate
What we can offer
The role is hybrid, with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home. You’ll be working in a friendly, supportive team in a stunning space in Hammersmith which has amazing facilities including free gym membership, free onsite barista and evening drinks gatherings amongst many others.
Our employee benefits include;
- Life assurance and income protection schemes
- 25 days holiday
- Medical cash plan
- Cashback scheme through Perkpal
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted course through the Kaplan employee "Gift of Knowledge" scheme
We are committed to developing your career within Kaplan and will support you to grow through training (on the job and formal) as well as a wide variety internal job opportunities within KLG and the wider international Kaplan group.
Please submit an up-to-date CV and covering letter that details your suitability and motivation for applying.
At Kaplan International, we are committed to working in a diverse organisation and strive to provide equality of opportunity for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or identity, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership. If you would like to be considered for an interview under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme, please complete this form or email us on email@example.com
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, depending on the nature of the role, successful candidates may be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
About Kaplan International Languages.
Every year, Kaplan International Languages (KIL) helps students from various countries to develop and improve their English language skills. With a network of schools spanning 6 countries, KIL has the largest presence of any international language school in the English-speaking world. Our schools are in vibrant, sought-after and convenient locations, providing our students with the right environment to achieve their goals. We offer a wide selection of courses from General English and exam courses through to 8-month intensive programs.
As part of Kaplan Inc., KIL is proud to share in the Kaplan tradition of academic excellence, standing alongside other established education institutions like Kaplan Financial, Kaplan International Pathways, Kaplan Test Prep and Kaplan Professional. Kaplan Inc., which is owned by Graham Holdings, is one of the world’s largest providers of education and training. It has an 80-year history of expanding access to academic opportunity and global revenues of more than US$2 billion. We are proud to have recently welcomed ESL Education and Alpadia Language Schools into the Kaplan International Group.