Customer Service Advisor
We’re looking for an Customer Service Advisor to join our Home office team in Cambridge for an immediate start.
Kaplan International is a leading provider of English language courses. We take great pride in ensuring that our students have the opportunities and tools to succeed, and our educators offer consistently high standards of teaching. We have 40+ English language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, filled with students from all over the world.
Our Customer Service team coordinates enrollments between our agents abroad and operations staff in schools to ensure that all the details relating to a student’s studies are expertly taken care of.
Some of the day to day tasks include:
- Handle enrollments (bookings) to our schools in the UK, Ireland, Canada and USA.
- Provide detailed advice and information on courses and services offered at those schools
- Develop excellent relationships with our partner agents
- Build strong relationships with colleagues in our. schools and developing a high level of familiarity with each school's staff and facilities
- Provide efficient, friendly and proactive customer service to agent partners and school personnel.
- Continually look for ways to improve service, response times and quality of information
- Provide our agents with information on immigration/visa regulations where applicable.
- Take responsibility for own administrative tasks, i.e. filing, scanning etc.
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to solve problems and meet deadlines
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Computer literacy and data entry skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Foreign language knowledge
- Prior experience with industry and/ or international students
- Prior customer service or sales experience
Intercultural awareness is a must, and travel or study abroad experience would be a great advantage.
You can apply here:
B2B Educational Sales Advisor