International Student Recruitment Manager - Turkey
International Student Recruitment Manager – Turkey
Kaplan International Pathways seek to appoint an experienced individual to the post of International Student Recruitment Manager, Turkey, for our UK programs.
Salary: Highly Competitive
About Kaplan International Pathways
Kaplan International Pathways, a division of Kaplan Inc., offers international students a wide range of flexible study options - from university preparation programmes in the UK, Australia, USA and Japan through to full degree programmes in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. Through our academic partnerships with leading universities, our expertise in student recruitment, our exceptional teaching and a focus on customer service and pastoral care, each year we are proud to welcome thousands of students from more than 100 countries onto our programmes. As a commercially successful business which has experienced strong growth in recent years, there are excellent opportunities for long-term career progression.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and target driven International Student Recruitment Manager to support student recruitment activities to our UK partners from Turkey. Reporting directly to the Head of Recruitment you will have a good understanding of international recruitment within the education sector, and you will be able to demonstrate an awareness of at least one major overseas market. You will have excellent organisational skills and will be a self-starter with experience of working internationally.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Taking part in exhibitions and student recruitment events; and organise materials and logistics as required
- Assessing events for ROI to decide on best use of resources
- Managing agent relationships, with an emphasis on training and support to ensure high loyalty and best performance
- Gaining competitive advantage through service and support to agents
- Being the main point of contact for agents and responding to their enquiries in an efficient and effective manner always within 24 hours
- Counselling students (face to face, over skype/phone/zoom etc)
- Identifying opportunities and to deliver effective marketing solutions
- Maintaining excellent relations with both internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring competitor developments and market trends
- Providing promotional and logistical support to Kaplan International Pathways overseas staff and university partners as required for incoming visits
The successful candidate will be results orientated with the capacity to build strong relations with both internal and external stakeholders. He/she will have a customer facing approach and provide excellent advice and guidance to prospective students and agents and be happy to work weekends and evenings when required for student recruitment events and activities.
- Background in international education sales or marketing
- University education
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Ability to communicate well with range of audiences.
- Goal-driven and results oriented profile.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadline, to meet challenging targets.
- Experience of travelling and willingness to travel independently throughout the region very soon into the role.
- Flexibility with working hours including working over weekends when required.
- To be IT literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A proven track record of delivering successful international student recruitment campaigns.
- Knowledge of the education system in Turkey and current developments
- An understanding of visa regulations and market trends in international higher education
- A high level of administration and organisational skills
- A high level of enthusiasm/Can Do mindset and personal commitment.
- The ability to work independently and to deadlines.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter. Closing date: 7th June 2023.
At Kaplan International, we are committed to working in a diverse organisation and strive to provide equality of opportunity for all. We encourage and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or identity, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership. If as a disabled applicant (as defined under the Equality Act 2010) you would like to request that your application is considered our Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS) please let us know using this form
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in Turkey.